1. The company must abide by the law in its business activities. This is the company's operation, must abide by and maintain the principles and specific norms of the adjustment of interest relations embodied in national laws, and assume the responsibility.
2. The company should abide by professional ethics in its own actions. The professional ethics mentioned here is affirmed in the legal form and is therefore a statutory responsibility of the company. The professional ethics referred to here is not only a matter of politeness and attitude, but requires the company to treat the public in a fair and impartial manner and adhere to the principle of honesty and credit.
3. The company has the responsibility to work hard to strengthen the building of socialist spiritual civilization. This means that the company, as a business organization, is also responsible for the development of society and the progress of society.
4. The company has the responsibility to protect the legitimate rights and interests of creditors and counterparts.
5. The company is responsible for accepting the supervision of the government and the public.